I have an issue with welfare or benefits payments

The benefits system is complex and can be hard to navigate. It’s understandable you may have questions, or are confused by a decision made that affects your entitlement.

Many questions and queries are covered on the benefits section of the Gov.uk website. The site will refer you to the correct government department or office to help you make, change or stop a claim.

If you still need further advice, the Citizen’s Advice Bureau offers excellent advice.

If you are still having difficulty, please get in touch, as I may be able to help.