I have a housing issue

The first place to make enquiries about any housing issues is to your landlord or Greenwich Council. Other organisations, such as Shelter, can provide practical help and advice.

If you have already been in touch with the the council or your landlord, I may be able to help.

What best describes the situation you are looking for help with?